Never leave cooking unattended and try to have good ventilation.

That's the warning from firefighters after they were called to Peelers Court in Bridport this morning.
This was in response to an alarm going off due to cooking. 

Shortly after this call, which took place at 8.30am, the fire service was called to Normandy Way in Bridport after a break glass unit was smashed. It turned out to be a false alarm, prompting a message from the fire station. 

"Remember, alarms are for yours and everybody else’s safety and should be used appropriately," a spokesman said.