The Tank MuseumNotice ID: BOU0209175
Licensing Act 2003
The Tank Museum has applied to Purbeck District Council to vary the Premises License under Section 34 of the Licensing Act 2003 for the Premises known as and situated at The Tank Museum, Bovington, Dorset BH20 6JG and propose to carry on the following activfties:-
1. To extend the E boundary of the existing area so that it includes the small green field up to the pavement of Lindsay road (see enclosed map).
2. Authorize the playing if films both inside and outdoors (section B).
3. Authorize the hosting of indoor boxing events (section D).
4. Authorize the playing of recorded music both indoors and outdoors (section F).
5. Authorize the performance of dance both indoors and outdoors (section G).
6. Adjust the time from 1000 - 2400hrs to 0900 - 2400hrs to run anything of a similar description to that falling in sections (E), (F) or (G).
7. Authorize the provision of late night refreshment between 2300 -0100hrs both indoors and outdoors (section I).
Applications are available for public inspection at Purbeck District Council, Worgret Road, Wareham, BH20 4PP or on www.dorsetforyou.com Responsible Authorities or any other person may make representations in writing on the proposals in the application to the Licensing Authority but these must be submitted between: 16 June 2017 and 13 July 2017. It is an offence to knowingly or recklessly make a false statement in connection with an application and the maximum fine for which a person is liable on summary conviction for the offence is level 5 of the standard scale (£5000, January 2005).