ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE WANDSWORTH (PRESCRIBED ROUTES) (No. 1) EXPERIMENTAL ORDER 2019 NOTICE OF MODIFICATION WIMBLEDON PARK SIDE, WITHYCOMBE ROAD AND INNER PARK ROAD, SW19 (Reference 1766)Notice ID: SUT1388174
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE WANDSWORTH (PRESCRIBED ROUTES) (No. 1) EXPERIMENTAL ORDER 2019 NOTICE OF MODIFICATION WIMBLEDON PARK SIDE, WITHYCOMBE ROAD AND INNER PARK ROAD, SW19 (Reference 1766)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that, on 30 September 2019, the Assistant Director, Traffic and Engineering of the London Borough of Wandsworth, in exercise of the powers conferred by section 10 (2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, modified the Order ("the experimental Order") named above.
2. This modification changes the days of the week from "between Mondays and Saturdays' to "between Mondays and Fridays" when the part-time "No Left Turn" restriction is in force at the junctions of Wimbledon Park Side with Withycombe Road and with Inner Park Road, as described in more detail in paragraph 3. This amendment to the Order is being implemented in the light of the initial six-month trial and to determine whether the restriction need be in force on Saturdays.
3. As modified, southbound traffic along Wimbledon Park Side will be prohibited from turning left into Withycombe Road and into the northern arm of Inner Park Road between 7am and 10am on Mondays to Fridays. Exceptions will apply to buses and pedal cycles at the junction with Withycombe Road and to pedal cycles only at the junction with the northern arm of Inner Park Road.
4. This modification will come into effect on 7th October 2019.
5. Copies of the modification, the experimental Order, a plan showing the location and effect of the restrictions and the Council's Statement of Reasons for making the Order can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the date on which the experimental Order ceases to have effect in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
6. Please address any representations to this Order to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below, quoting the reference given above, to be received by no later than 10 April 2020.
Dated this fourth day of October 2019
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive