Contact the Bridport News with your stories, pictures and video footage. Send us an email
Fire crews turn out in force to Loders chimney fire
9:32am Tuesday 31st December 2013 in News
FIVE fire appliances attended a report of a fire in Loders last night.
Initial reports to Dorset Fire and Rescue Service suggested that a thatched property was on fire.
It was soon established that there was a chimney fire in a property with a tiled roof, but that there was a risk of sparks landing on a nearby thatch.
The fire was quickly extinguished using a chimney kit.