Contact the Bridport News with your stories, pictures and video footage. Send us an email
Lyme, Charmouth, Axminster and Bridport crews called out
3:53pm Sunday 25th August 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a blaze in a laundry room in Charmouth Road in Lyme Regis.
It was sparked by a faulty iron at a residential home but failed to spread because the fire doors were closed.
A fire service spokesman praised them for keeping the doors closed. The iron and board were damaged and the room was affected by smoke damage.
Crews from Lyme Regis, Charmouth, Bridport and Axminster were called to the blaze on Sunday afternoon.
Comments are closed on this article.