A well presented FIRST FLOOR apartment in a popular location in Sturminster Newton. The apartment has an open plan LIVING/KITCHEN area, two good sized bedrooms and ALLOCATED PARKING. An ideal investment buy or as a first home!
A 2 bedroom first floor flat in Sturminster Newton benefiting from allocated parking.
2 Double glazed windows to rear. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Storage cupboard. Thermostat.
Lounge Area 11' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.15m )
Double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Telephone entry system.
Kitchen Area 10' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.12m x 1.73m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Roll top work surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer, Integrated electric oven and gas hob. Gas and electric cooker points. Cookerhood. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 8' 3" ( 3.81m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front. Telephone point. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 7' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with shower over. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
There is one allocated parking space to the side of the block.
From Market Cross, Sturminster Newton, follow the B3092 (Bath Road) North. Turn right into Honeymead Lane. Turn left into North Fields. The property is found on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.