One of only a few in St Georges Court to have a BALCONY. Having been tastefully redecorated this retirement apartment offers a spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes and dressing area, bathroom, modern lounge with door leading to the balcony, kitchen with window overlooking the garden.
One of only a few in St Georges Court to have a BALCONY. Having been tastefully redecorated this retirement apartment offers a spacious bedroom with built in wardrobes and dressing area, bathroom, modern lounge with door leading to the balcony, kitchen with window overlooking the garden. Viewing is highly recommended.
Wooden front door with spy hole. Walk in airing cupboard with tank and shelving. Storage cupboard with fuses boxes, light point and coat hanging space. Hatch to loft space. Textured and coved ceiling. Access to loft. Smoke alarm. Emergency call system.
Lounge 19' 9" Max x 10' 8" Max ( 6.02m Max x 3.25m Max )
In excellent decorative order with double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens. Double glazed door leading onto the balcony. Flame effect electric fire with stone hearth and ornate wooden surround. Electric wall mounted heater. Television and telephone point. Two ceiling light points. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling. Double doors leading to the kitchen.
Overlooking to the communal gardens. Hand rail. Tiled floor. Light point.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 7" x 7' 1" Max ( 2.31m x 2.16m)
Range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with roll edged worksurfaces over with inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit. Complimentary tiling. 'Indesit' electric oven, four ring electric hob and cookerhood over. Space for fridge and freezer. Wall mounted fan heater. Spotlights. Coved and textured ceiling. Emergency pull cord. Double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens.
Bedroom 20' 10" Max overall measurement x 9' 1" narrowing to 5' 1" Irregular shape room ( 6.35m Max overall measurement x 2.77m narrowing to 1.55m Irregular shape room )
Double glazed window overlooking the communal gardens. Built in double bi folding mirror fronted wardrobe offering both hanging rail and shelving space. Television and telephone point. Electric heater. Emergency pull cord. Coved and textured ceiling.
Suite comprising panelled bath with shower over. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. Low level wc. Fully tiled walls. Emergency pull cord. Extractor fan. electric towel rail. Shaver point with spotlight. Wooden floor. Wall mounted warm air heater.
Communal facilities include gardens, lounge and washing/drying room.
From the Connells office located in Victoria Road, proceed to the traffic lights, turning right onto Ringwood Road. Proceed along Ringwood Road for approximately half a mile and St. Georges Court is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.