A PROPERTY FOR THE TOP OF YOUR VIEWING LIST. This four bedroom family home situated in Millbrook benefits from lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility space, separate w.c. & shower, conservatory, four bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. Energy Rating D. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
***A PROPERTY FOR THE TOP OF YOUR VIEWING LIST*** This four bedroom family home situated in Millbrook benefits from lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility space, separate w.c. and shower, conservatory, four bedrooms and upstairs bathroom. A VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! Energy Rating D
Double glazed door and window to the front elevation.
Radiator, thermostat for gas central heating, under stairs cupboard and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.34m x 3.48m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation, gas fire place, fixed wall light and television point.
Dining Room 9' x 12' 6" ( 2.74m x 3.81m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and boiler.
Kitchen 8' 3" Maximum x 9' 1" ( 2.51m Maximum x 2.77m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps and tile splashback, gas oven and hob with cooker hood.
Utility Room/ Storage Room 12' 11" x 5' 7" ( 3.94m x 1.70m )
Door returning to front garden, power point, light and large storage cupboard.
Shower cubicle, plumbing for automatic washing machine, power point.
Single glazed window to the side elevation, electric wall heater, high level cistern.
Conservatory 8' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the front and side elevation, power point and door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 6" Into The Recess x 11' 9" ( 3.51m Into The Recess x 3.58m )
Plain plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" x 11' 8" ( 2.57m x 3.56m )
Textured ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' 1" ( 3.66m x 2.46m )
Textured and coved ceiling, double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' x 9' ( 2.44m x 2.74m )
Plain plastered ceiling, double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Comprises of a three piece matching suite with low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower over, part tiled walls, obscured double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Enclosed front garden. The rear garden is lawned with patio area and shed
Letting's valuation - please contact our Letting's Manager Seanne Stewart in our letting's department for further information on 023 8061 8343
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.