Stunning two bedroom first floor flat (being sold with NO CHAIN) in Howerd Court. The development was built in approx 2006 and is located in Rumbridge Street, a short walk from Totton's main line Train Station and Town Centre. Accommodation comprises two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen and a bathroom. Viewing recommended!
• Mann Countrywide are delighted to present for sale a two bedroom first floor flat in Howerd Court. The development was built in approx 2006 and is located in Rumbridge Street, a short walk from Totton's main line Train Station and Town Centre.
• There is a communal front door (with security entry phone) with stairs leading to the first floor landing, with inner-landing leading to Flat 7 which is located at the end of the block. There is a dual aspect lounge with archway leading to the kitchen (with stainless steel sink unit, range of fitted cupboards and drawers under, further wall mounted cupboards, roll edge worktops, integrated electric oven with fitted gas hob and hood over, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer). The main bedroom is dual aspect and has a walk-in-cupboard (approx 5'7" x 6 (at deepest point), whilst the second bedroom has a window overlooking the front aspect. The bathroom consists of a white suite (bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc). The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
• There is a parking space within Howerd Court.
• There are good local transport links, with Totton mainline Railway Station a short walk away. The centre of Totton is also a short walk away with Superstore, Shopping Precinct, Health Centre, Sports College and Library).
• A short drive will lead you in to Southampton City Centre where you will find West Quay Shopping Centre, IKEA and the well established Mayflower Theatre. There is also easy access to the M271 which leads you on to the M27.