A well presented, one bedroom ground floor apartment which is warden controlled having a call system. It has its own front and rear entrance and some outside space. Inside it boasts a large reception room, a double bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
A warden-assisted, one-bedroom, ground-floor retirement flat.
Double glazed door to side, door to:
Living Room 14' 11" x 11' 2" ( 4.55m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to front, two electric radiators, tv point, telephone point, storage cupboard. Door to:
Hall 6' 1" x 3' 3" ( 1.85m x 0.99m )
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 1" ( 3.58m x 1.85m )
Double glazed window to rear. Door to rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink-and-drainer unit, part-tiled walls, electric cooker with electric hob and space for fridge.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, electric radiator, telephone point.
Shower Room 5' 5" x 5' 7" ( 1.65m x 1.70m )
Suite comprising wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level WC, recently installed shower cubicle with seat and electric shower, part-tiled walls, towel rail, extractor fan.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.