Commanding a majestic position on the edge of the Massingham Park development, ENJOYING VIEWS onto the canal, this COMPETITIVELY PRICED two bedroom first floor apartment has MUCH TO OFFER. Advantages include gas central heating, full double glazing, parking and no chain.
Commanding a majestic position on the edge of the Massingham Park development, enjoying views onto the canal, this competitively priced two bedroom first floor apartment has much to offer. Advantages include entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen area, bathroom, gas central heating, full double glazing, parking and no chain.
Radiator. Doorways provide access into both bedrooms, bathroom and the...
Lounge Dining Area 17' 6" x 11' 5" max ( 5.33m x 3.48m max )
Dual aspect double glazed window to front and side. Radiators. Telephone and television points. Intercom, square archway through to the...
Kitchen Area 9' 10" x 5' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.65m )
A modern style kitchen comprising a range of wall and base mounted units with rolltop work surfaces. Integrated stainless steel effect electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Part tiling. Radiator. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Double glazed window to side. Integrated washer/dryer. A further recess provided for electric appliance.
Bedroom 1 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear and side. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" max x 7' 3" ( 2.67m max x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Telephone and television points
A modern style suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Part tiling. Obscured double glazed window to side. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Radiator and airing cupboard.
One allocated parking space.
From Taunton proceed in an Easterly direction along East Reach, turning left at the major set of traffic lights onto Critchard Way. Proceed straight over the adjoining roundabout onto the Obridge Viaduct, taking the first exit at the subsequent roundabout onto Priorswood Road. Filter off almost immediately left, proceeding past the Premier Inn on the left hand side, Continue left as the road forks into two, where the property will be seen soon after on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.