Built during the final phase of construction within the popular Massingham Park development this 2 double bedroom ground floor apartment benefits from a pleasant open aspect and is one of the rarely available larger designs. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking.
Built during the final phase of construction within the popular Massingham Park development, this two double bedroom ground floor apartment benefits from a pleasant open aspect, and is one of the rarely available larger designs. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and allocated parking. Entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom.
Leading to ...
Integrated welcome mat. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Intercom. Doorways provide access into both bedrooms, the bathroom and the lounge/diner which in turn leads through to the kitchen.
Lounge / Diner 14' 3" x 13' 6" max ( 4.34m x 4.11m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Television and telephone points. Doorway through to the ...
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.21m )
A modern style kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces. Integrated stainless steel effect electric oven with gas hob and matching cooker hood over. Park tiling. Double glazed window to side. Integrated washer/dryer and further recess for electric appliance. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Various downlighters. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
A modern style suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, bath with mixer tap, shower panel and integral shower over. Obscure double glazed window to rear. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Radiator. Shaver point.
A clearly labelled parking bay is off to the rear of the property for one car.
From Taunton proceed in an Easterly direction along East Reach, turning left at the major set of traffic lights onto Critchard Way. Proceed straight over the adjoining roundabout onto the Obridge Viaduct, taking the first exit at the subsequent roundabout onto Priorswood Road. Filter off almost immediately left, proceeding past the Premier Inn on the left hand side, Continue left as the road forks into two, where the property will be seen soon after on the right hand side. The main entrance will be found facing inwards towards the development.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.