** RE-AVAILABLE WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN ** Three bedroom end of terrace family home offering spacious open plan living accommodation, conservatory, private rear garden and off road parking.
Contact Connells Ringwood office for further information.Offering a good degree of privacy to the large rear garden, this end terraced residence has the benefit of an upstairs wet room, ground floor bathroom, & spacious open plan living accommodation leading to a modernised kitchen. Further benefits include a conservatory and parking for several vehicles.
Enclosed entrance porchway with double glazed door to the front aspect and window to the side. Tiled floor.
Door from the porchway. Wood flooring.
Lounge / Dining Room 22' x 11' 5" ( 6.71m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Double glazed patio doors to the rear. Feature open fireplace. Radiator. Solid wood floor. TV point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of modern wall, base and drawer units. Granite effect roll edge work surfaces. Tiling to splash back areas. Single drainer sink unit. Wall mounted built in electric oven/grill. Smeg gas hob. Space for an automatic washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Cupboard housing the wall mounted combi-boiler.
Timber and brick construction with double glazed windows. Tiled floor. Electric points. Lights.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Window to the front aspect. Panel bath. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Fully tiled walls. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Access to loft space. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side. Fitted wardrobe. Radiator.
Wet Room 6' 2" x 4' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.35m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wash hand basin. Low level wc. Shower. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side. Laminate floor. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.02m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Airing cupboard.
Predominantly laid to lawn. Bordered by a low level brick wall to the front and mature trees to the side. Hardstanding driveway affording parking for several vehicles.
Predominantly laid to lawn with double gates to the side aspect. Range of mature shrubs and trees. Enclosed by a panel fence surround. Wooden summer house. The rear garden affords a good degree of privacy.
Brick built with door.
Agents Note/ Rental Projection
Did you know we now do lettings?
The rental projection for this property has been estimated at £850 pcm. For further lettings information and advice please contact our Lettings Manager, Jenny Tellett on 01425 472311.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.