3 BEDROOMS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE!!!! This 3 bedroom 1st floor maisonette is located within close proximity to Dorchester town centre. Benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and outside there is residents' parking. Offered with no forward chain.
3 BEDROOMS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE TOWN CENTRE!!!! This 3 bedroom 1st floor maisonette is located within close proximity to Dorchester town centre. The accommodation comprises sitting/dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Benefits include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and outside there is residents' parking. Offered with no forward chain.
On The Ground Floor
Stairs to 1st floor.
1st Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed entrance door into apartment.
Sitting/Dining Room 14' x 15' 8" ( 4.27m x 4.78m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to one side and one uPVC double glazed window to the other side. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Coal effect gas fire. Stairs to landing with understairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 11' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.41m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.08m x 2.36m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units. Stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Tiled splashbacks. Freestanding gas cooker. Cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, Space for fridge/freezer.
Airing cupboard housing gas combination central heating boiler. Access to the loft.
Bedroom 1 12' plus wardrobes x 8' 2" ( 3.66m plus wardrobes x 2.49m )
Two uPVC double glazed windows to the side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear. Bath with electric overhead shower. Wash hand basin. low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Radiator.
There is residents' parking.
From our office in Dorchester proceed up the high and at the Top O'Town roundabout take the 3rd turning and proceed down the hill. Take the 1st left into The Grove and the maisonette will be found in the centre block on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.