Contact the Bridport News with your stories, pictures and video footage. Send us an email
“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
CD / DVD RACK CD / DVD Revolving Guitar shaped metal storage rack, holds approximately 48 CDs and 20 DVDs, good condition, Telephone 02380 471073
- Antiques and collectables (77)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (35)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (71)
- Clothing (92)
- Furniture and furnishings (245)
- Gardening and Outdoors (39)
- Health, fashion and beauty (45)
- Household and DIY (118)
- Miscellaneous (135)
- Outdoor pursuits (46)
- Pets (34)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (50)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 15:00 Pirate Gran
Deaths - HENRY RAMAGE
Ian Henry Ramage HENRY RAMAGE of Nettlecombe died suddenly on 9th April 2014 aged 66 years His
Births - Lucy and Nigel Lucy and Nigel
Lucy & Nigel On the birth of Daniel Lucas on 13th April A dear little brother for Ollie and
Marriages - CAROL & PAUL MARSH & WOLLAGE
TO CAROL MARSH & PAUL WOLLAGE We all would like to say - All the best for your Engagement
Birthdays - FLO NORMAN
LILY NORMAN (Flo) HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY FLO ~ Lots of love ~ Mama, James, Tommy, Katie & Jade