Contact the Bridport News with your stories, pictures and video footage. Send us an email
"Sleep deprived people are more likely to … hold 'false' memories of the past," The Daily Telegraph reports. New results suggest that lack of sleep may make more people more vulnerable to develop certain types of memory problems…
- Umami flavouring 'may help you feel fuller faster'
- Commonwealth games
- Study offers insight into genetics of schizophrenia
- Summer reading challenge
- Probiotics 'may improve blood pressure'
This is a really nice, simple, budget-busting, tuna pasta bake recipe that the whole family can enjoy.
Buy & Sell
For Sale - German Schrank Wooden wall unit 2.4 mtrs long, 1.94 mtrs high, 0.45 mtrs wide. Excellent storage for large living area with built in glass cabinet. House move forcing sale. Excellent condition
- Antiques and collectables (100)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (60)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (43)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (87)
- Clothing (97)
- Furniture and furnishings (213)
- Gardening and Outdoors (47)
- Health, fashion and beauty (44)
- Household and DIY (104)
- Miscellaneous (126)
- Outdoor pursuits (53)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (51)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - BABS SELF
BABS SELF Passed away peacefully in her sleep – after a long illness bravely borne, on 9th
Marriages - LAURA and SIMON STILING and LARCOMBE
LAURA STILING & SIMON LARCOMBE CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT Lots of love from Mum and
Birthdays - ILSE GILLHAM
ILSE GILLHAM Very best wishes for your 95th birthday on 10th June With much love Myrna, Cherry