"A new diet could more than halve a person's risk of developing Alzheimer's disease," the Mail Online reports. In a new study, researchers looked at the effects of three diets on the risk of developing Alzheimer's disease…
- Sperm quality pesticides claim 'should be treated with caution'
- Meningitis B jab to be added to NHS child vaccine schedule
- Parents fail to spot that their kids are obese
- Getting advice from your health visitor
- Knackered parents club
- Child modelling
Buy & Sell
Bamboo Table and Nest of Tables Bamboo Coffee Table and Nest of 3 tables Excellent codition. £15 each
- Antiques and collectables (58)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (33)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (66)
- Clothing (122)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (21)
- Furniture and furnishings (172)
- Gardening and Outdoors (37)
- Health, fashion and beauty (48)
- Household and DIY (94)
- Miscellaneous (104)
- Outdoor pursuits (30)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (46)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - GILL POULTON
GILL POULTON of Charmouth Passed away peacefully on the 16th March 2015. Much loved and greatly
Births - COLE CUFF
CUFF Lee & Emma Congratulations on the birth of Cole Bailey Cuff, born 22nd March 2015
Marriages - SAMANTHA & GEORGE CHILDS & WOOD
Samantha Childs & George Wood Congratulations on your engagement Lots of love Granny &
Birthdays - LILY NORMAN
LILY NORMAN Happy 16th Birthday Flo ~ Lots of Love ~ Mama, Jimbo, Tommy, Katie & Jade xxx